Our client is seeking an IT Leader for ERP and Supply Chain Systems in a long-term contract / contract to hire capacity to oversee all aspects of ERP and supply chain systems. This role would have cross-functional responsibility with IT and the business. The position is remote to start, but may require relocation to Richmond, VA. as a condition of direct hire. The position will report directly to the Vice President of IT.
- Accountable for all aspects of ERP and Supply Chain Systems
- Works closely with the business / functional areas to define process efficiencies and technology improvements
- Budget and planning responsibility
- Manage staff members
- Drive systemic organizational change
- Serve as the thought leader for ERP, Logistics and Supply chain
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure efficient and reliable systems performance
- Work with Architecture to ensure future vision and direction is compatible with business goals and technological capability.
- 10+ years ERP / Supply Chain and logistics experience
- Prior leadership experience
- Thought leader
- Ability to quickly learn and rapidly adapt in a fast paced environment
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to reach both technical staff and senior leadership as required
- Experience with Epicor, Dynamics, Logility and HighJump (or similar)
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to collaborate across teams and build strong relationships
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- 5+ years cross-functional IT Systems responsibility
- Prior Senior IT Organizational Leadership (Director Level)
At this time, the client is unable to sponsor applicants for employment authorization for this position.
ApprenTek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.