Our client is seeking an IT Operations Manager in a long-term contract / contract to hire capacity to oversee all aspects of ERP and supply chain systems. Position is remote to start, but may require relocation to Richmond, VA. as a condition of direct hire. The position will report to the ERP & Supply Chain Systems IT Leader.
- Accountable for all aspects of ERP and Supply Chain Systems operations
- Direct budget and planning responsibility
- Manage staff members and on-call rotations
- Stabilize operations of legacy systems
- Drive systemic change through efficiencies, enhancements and consolidation initiatives
- Serve as an escalation point for problems, disputes, and technical challenges
- Ability to support off-hours escalations and occasional off-shift work (i.e. direct work during planned major upgrades) in support of a 24X7 manufacturing enterprise
- 5+ years ERP / Supply Chain and logistics experience
- Prior leadership experience
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of independence
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and rapidly adapt in a fast paced environment
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to reach both technical staff and senior leadership as required
- Experience with Epicor or HighJump (both is a definite plus)
- 5+ years IT operational experience
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to collaborate across teams and build strong relationships
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- Prior exposure to Logility, ReturnGoods, and BPCS on AS400
- Demonstrated ITIL knowledge through prior experience and/or certification
- Lotus Notes
At this time, the client is unable to sponsor applicants for employment authorization for this position.
ApprenTek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.