Our client is seeking an IT and Business Process expert in the HighJump software package in a long-term contract / contract to hire capacity to oversee and troubleshoot use of the HighJump solution. Position is remote to start, but may require relocation to Richmond, VA or Memphis, TN. as a condition of direct hire. The position will report to the IT Operations Manager in charge of ERP and Supply Chain Systems.
- Accountable for business process expertise and technical excellence in use of the HighJump software package
- Stabilize operation of the HighJump implementation
- Drive systemic change through efficiencies, enhancements and consolidation initiatives
- Serve as an escalation point for problems, disputes, and technical challenges
- Ability to support off-hours escalations and occasional off-shift work (i.e. direct work during planned major upgrades) in support of a 24X7 manufacturing enterprise
- 5+ years logistics experience (specific expertise with HighJump is required for consideration)
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of independence
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and rapidly adapt in a fast paced environment
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to reach both technical staff and senior leadership as required
- 5+ years IT operational experience
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to collaborate across teams and build strong relationships
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain and Logistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience with Epicor, Logility, or ReturnGoods
- Demonstrated ITIL knowledge through prior experience and/or certification
- Lotus Notes
At this time, the client is unable to sponsor applicants for employment authorization for this position.
ApprenTek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.