Our client is seeking multiple cyber security professionals with devops experience implementing and integrating endpoint protection tool sets such as: FireEye HX, Clam AV, Qualys, Uptycs, Tanium and FIM technologies.
- Experience with agent deployment and endpoint patching pipelines
- 4+ years of experience implementing and/or administering Endpoint Security systems
- Experience managing Infrastructure as code via tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience in monitoring security infrastructure, application uptime and availability to ensure functional and performance objectives.
- Development and scripting experience in languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, Java, Go, Perl and others.
- Demonstrable cross-functional knowledge with systems, storage, networking, security and databases
- System administration skills, including automation and orchestration of Linux/Windows using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack and/or containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficiency with continuous integration and continuous delivery tooling and practices
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability and willingness to participate in on-call rotation
- Associates degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Security certification (CISSP, Security+, or Similar)
At this time, the client is unable to sponsor applicants for employment authorization for this position.
ApprenTek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
|Job Category||Coding, Cyber Security, Operations|