Our client is seeking candidates with strong cyber security expertise to assist with engineering and operations functions for more than 60 different security tools. The position can be remote, but will require limited travel to one or more client sites, approximately 2 weeks per quarter.
- Operational responsibility for one or more security tools such as Tanium, FireEye, McAfee, Imperva, Rapid7 and more.
- Automation of manual operations tasks
- Maintain audit compliance to regulatory requirements for specified IT Security Solutions
- Develop and enhance standard operating procedures and playbooks
- Work with Security Architecture to design and implement new security services
- Serve as advocate for IT Security tools, helping end users navigate our portfolio of solutions and services
- Collaborate with other platform technical leads to ensure integrated end-to-end design
- Document design decisions and ensuring adherence
- Drive project/service delivery.
- Monitor operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- 5+ years of cyber security experience
- At least 3 years of experience providing Windows client and server system administration
- Familiarity with linux servers and basic shell commands
- ServiceNow or similar ticket based operations management tools
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness and ability to rapidly acquire new technical skills
- Talent for staying focused toward an end goal despite distractions
- Associates degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Security certification (CISSP, Security+, or Similar)
- Familiarity with DevOps / agile environments
At this time, The client will not sponsor applicants for employment authorization for this position.
ApprenTek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
|Job Category||Cyber Security|